RE: [XSLT2.0] Further on use-when on xsl:transform

If the author of the stylesheet module knows that it's designed to work only
under certain conditions, then he can say so on the xsl:stylesheet element,
rather than putting the burden on the invoker of the stylesheet module, who
may know less about it.