Re: [XSLT20] Backward Compatibility

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 14:57:51 +0100
To: zongaro@ca.ibm.com
Cc: public-qt-comments@w3.org

>      As that is the proposal you made in your comment, I trust the
> decision will be acceptable to you.  May I ask you to confirm that?

Yes that's fine.

The original message also contained an unrelated comment about the use
of < on untyped data. Mike Kay started a new thread on that, following
my message, so i assume that that will be handled under that heading?

David

--
The LaTeX Companion
  http://www.awprofessional.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0201362996