Re: [Serial] I18N WG last call comments

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 14:39:31 +0900
To: Henry Zongaro <zongaro@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: public-qt-comments@w3.org, w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org

Hello Henry,

Many thanks for your response. We will have a look at it.
Please note that in the mail below, I should have said:
"We can confirm that we are okay with your solution under
the assumption that the default is still the same (i.e.
omit-xml-declaration='no', i.e. it is the default to *include*
an XML declaration)."

But this does not change the current state of the discussion.
[Thanks to Misha Wolf for pointing out my mistake.]

Regards,    Martin.