Re: [Serial] I18N WG last call comments

Hello Henry,

Many thanks for your response. We will have a look at it.
Please note that in the mail below, I should have said:
"We can confirm that we are okay with your solution under
the assumption that the default is still the same (i.e.
omit-xml-declaration='no', i.e. it is the default to *include*
an XML declaration)."

But this does not change the current state of the discussion.
[Thanks to Misha Wolf for pointing out my mistake.]

Regards,    Martin.