Re: [XQuery] MS-XQ-LC1-075

This is not really true. Heterogeneous sequences do add
a lot of user value. To give you a quick example from our daily lives:
building the content of a mixed element fragment by fragment requires
  temporary heterogeneous sequences.

Such a limitation would make our data model much weaker,
without a serious justification.
( I see the reason of inefficiencies in certain implementations,
but there is nothing inherently inefficient in the concept.)

Best regards,
Dana