From: public-qt-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-qt-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of XML Query
Sent: 03 February 2004 00:16
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
Subject: [Serialization] IBM-SE-012: Version parameter

Serialization Section 4.1, "XML Output Method: the version Parameter":
This section contains the words "If the processor does not support this
version of XML ...". This seems to imply that support for XML versions
is an optional feature. We should clearly specify the requirements in
this area. Possibly support for XML 1.0 is required and support for XML
1.1 is an optional feature that should be included on our optional
feature list?

--Don Chamberlin