Re: XQuery needs to prohibit variable redefinition

Hi Per,

You are right - this has been discussed several times in the Working
Group. And you have good instincts in providing us with new evidence for
topics that have been discussed extensively before.

I am going to forward this to our Working Group list for further discussion.

Jonathan