[XSLT2.0] text output method underspecified?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:08:15 +0100
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

Hi

this is intended as an editorial comment on

http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xslt20-20031112/

I am not looking for formal (or indeed informal) feedback.

===

I am reading section 20 Serialization
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#element-output

and guess that the text output method will do what I want (I am trying
to turn an html table into a csv file). However, that section does not
specify what output I might expect for the text output method.

As is, I will try saxon and see what I get.

I believe that some editorial attention may improve the clarity.

Hope this helps, and apologies if it is a duplicate, or an error on my part.

Jeremy