RE: MS-FO-LC1-031: Need for collation-specific base URI?

Thank you for your comment.  This was discussed by the WGs and it was
decided not to add the functionality suggested.  The user can put the
base-uri for collations into a variable and use the variable to
resolve relative-uris for collations.

All the best, Ashok