RE: FW: DN-FO-09: 15.1.11 fn:distinct-values

The WGs considered your request in the meeting on 9/16/2003 and decided
not to change the semantics of fn:distinct-values to return values in
order of first appearance.  The feeling was that such a constraint would
inhibit optimization of this function.

All the best, Ashok