From: Svgdeveloper@aol.com [mailto:Svgdeveloper@aol.com]
Sent: 20 May 2003 20:07
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
Subject: [XSLT 2.0] Request for an xsl:documentation element

I recall that this issue was discussed some time ago on XML-Dev.

As far as I can see in the May 2003 XSLT 2.0 WD there is no documentation
element in the XSLT namespace.

In case the previous request didn't get on the official feature radar, I
would like formally to request that an xsl:documentation element be added to
the XSLT 2.0 specification.

Andrew Watt