Re: Multiple result-documents, client-side transformations, and URIs

Kay, Michael wrote:
> discussions of these XSLT facilities, but the exact way that multiple result
> trees might be handled in the browser is not something that the WG considers
> within its scope - it's a product issue. I can only speculate about how
> browsers might choose to map the abstract concepts in the specification to

After further reading, I now understand that the href specified in
result-document is relative to an implementation-defined URI. And that
the nature of this URI is outside the scope of the XSLT spec.

However, I still feel that a standardized protocol for (absolute URI)
linking to result-documents would be a significant aid, even if these
links were transformed internally by browser implementations to other
formats. Is there a WG to consider the xslt: URI scheme as a separate spec?

--BDS