Re: copy/paste error

Michael, et al,

Because there are a pretty large number of documents currently out for
review in the XQuery/XSLT/XPath space, it would be very helpful is each
comment at least stated the specific document to which the comment
applies.  In this case, of course, we can make an educated guess that is
confirmed by examining the document we have guessed to be the intended
one.  In other cases, it might require that we search several documents.

On the other hand, I really appreciate your identification of the relevant
section both by number and by title --- that makes it far easier to be sure
that we locate the section where you found the problem or have a question
and helps protect against a typographical error in (for example) just the
number --- e.g., if you had accidentally typed "section 6.4.1" when you
meant to type "4.6.1".

Thanks!
    Jim

At 09:32 2003-05-14 -0400 Wednesday, Blackstone Michael E wrote:

>In section 4.6.1, Overview (of Processing Instructions), the sentence
>"Namespace nodes must satisfy the following constraints."
>should be
>"Processing instruction nodes must satisfy the following constraints."

Jim Melton --- Editor of ISO/IEC 9075-* (SQL)     Phone: +1.801.942.0144
Oracle Corporation            Oracle Email: mailto:jim.melton@oracle.com
1930 Viscounti Drive          Standards email: mailto:jim.melton@acm.org
Sandy, UT 84093-1063              Personal email: mailto:jim@melton.name
USA                                                Fax : +1.801.942.3345
=  Facts are facts.  However, any opinions expressed are the opinions  =
=  only of myself and may or may not reflect the opinions of anybody   =
=  else with whom I may or may not have discussed the issues at hand.  =