RE: Threading of responses to comments

For some reason Outlook removes the leading "F&O:" from the subject
field when we use it to Reply to messages (I tested this). Maybe it does
it since it does this for "FW:" and "RE:" so you don't get messages with
"RE: RE: RE:" at the beginning of the subject field.

Andrew:  Maybe it would be better if you put the document reference in
square brackets e.g "[F&O]" in your subject fields to avoid this
problem.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329