RE: multiple modules with the same name

Like in the case of XML Schema, the number of actual library files is
inconsequential since they will be presented as one unit for the purpose
of the import. The management of the modules is outside of the XQuery
specification's scope.

The rules are specified as consistency constraints (no two functions can
have conflicting signatures) instead of making limitations on the number
of modules that you can or cannot define.

Best regards
Michael