RE: ORA-DM-TYPE-CONSISTENCY

While I agree that the data model needs to change here, I don't think
your wording is correct.

Typed values have to always be a (potential sequence of) atomic type(s).
Thus the type value of a node whose type is unknown should be
xdt:untypedAtomic (mapped from the PSVI type annotation called
xs:anySimpleType).

Xs:anySimpleType should not be used as an instance type (it is a general
type of all atomic types and sequences and choices thereof), xs:anyType
is the most general type of a node and not a value type.

Best regards

Michael