From: Stephen Buxton [mailto:stephen.buxton@oracle.com]
Sent: 01 July 2003 04:38
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
Subject: ORA-DM-PARENT-ACCESSOR 4.1 Accessors

Data Model, Section 4.1 Accessors

Suggestion: add a dm:owner <dm:owner>  accessor, defined for attributes and
namespace nodes.

This allows dm:parent <dm:parent>  and dm:children <dm:children>  to
symmetrical.

See also
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2003Jun/0263.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2003Jun/0384.html