Re: belated namespace declaration attributes

Jonathan Robie wrote:

> To me, this seems like an ease-of-use versus ease-of-implementation
> issue, and the implementation is not all that difficult.

I'm inclined to agree - but the implementation isn't that trivial,
especially if you need to fix an existing implementation by adding
an extra pass.  I wanted to see if my understanding matches that of
the committee before I go ahead implementing it myself.

Perhaps it might be worthwhile adding an "Implementation note"
(or whatever) in the specification mentioning this issue.
--
	--Per Bothner