RE: namespace nodes in element content

XQuery does not provide the namespace axis, and does not provide any other
construct that allows you to get your hands on a namespace node. Therefore,
the sequence that provides the content for a new element can never contain
namespace nodes, except in the very limited and controlled way allowed by
computed namespace constructors.