RE: [F&O] Comments on resolve-QName and expanded-QName

Priscilla:
Thanks for your comments!  As usual, right on!
I've made the changes you suggested but you should know that
there is an open issue on the coonstruction of QNames and the
functionality and/or semantics may change.

All the best, Ashok

QName
> is situation dependent, there is no constructor function for QName
> defined in 5 Constructor Functions. Neither is casting defined for
QName