RE: F&O subtract-dateTimes* should say precedes, not follows

Hi Ashok,

I agree that it should be "precedes" and the result will be negative.
In the example, $srcval1 follows $srcval2 and it is positive, as
expected.

But, it looks to me (in the March 21, 2003 internal draft) like the text
_is_ correct in subtract-dates and subtract-times, but incorrect in
subtract-dateTimes-*.

Right?

Thanks,
Priscilla