Apply for GSoC

From: Carlos Azaustre <cazaustre@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 18:51:05 +0100
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org
Dear all,

My name is Carlos Azaustre and I'm a Spanish Computer Engineer who continues learning and improving day a day. I'm focused in Web Development. I'm know the importance of the web standards in my daily work.

It's the first time that I will submit to the GSoC and I'm very excited for the possibility of take part of a great project.I'm interested in JSON-LD proposal to create a web-based tool to generate valid JSON-LD for People, Places and Events. My skills include HTML5, Javascript and Git, and knowledges of JSON and Schema.org

I've read your guidelines but I would like to know if you have another suggestions to me before submit the proposal.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

--

Carlos Azaustre