Re: Packaging CSS Validator and Command line

On Jan 11, 2007, at 14:29 , David Dorward wrote:
> It will be an entirely different UI based on the internal objects.

That's certainly the best choice, if you're building a tool in java,
anyway. No need for the extra network and xml parsing.

> There is a fair bit of scope for design choice in the toolkit ...
>   http://www.eclipse.org/swt/widgets/
>
> ... but I'm going to concern myself mostly with handling the data and
> getting it output /somewhere/ before I move on to trying to get the UI
> designed.

Nice, I'm still very new to eclipse but it looks good.

Also, this should go without saying, but just in case: if you would
like some CVS space for your hacking, or a server to put temp files
on, just ask.