Re: (CSS) validator homepage cleanup, CSS modifications, added documentation

On 1 Jun 2006, at 15:27, Karl Dubost wrote:
> Le 06-05-23 à 12:05, olivier Thereaux a écrit :
>> in http://qa-dev.w3.org/~ot/css-validator/validator.html.en you
>> can see the latest version of that work.
>
> Excellent work Olivier and others!!!

Thanks Karl. Credit goes to Antonio, Jean-Gui and Damien, for a large
part.

> The usability has been greatly improved. I hope we will be able to
> put it on Production very soon.

As I said in my e-mail previously, there are still a few issues to
figure out, and for which help or ideas would be welcome.

I haven't seen much feedback on this thread yet, and wondering
whether it means "good, no comment" or "bad, no comment" :) Maybe it
would be a good idea to bring at least the few issues, and perhaps
the call for feedback, to another forum? www-validator? or is there a
better list/newsgroup to get people involved?