W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-qa-dev@w3.org > March 2005

[meeting] Notes and log 2005-03-08

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:00:01 +0900
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org
Message-ID: <20050309090001.GA14457@w3.mag.keio.ac.jp>
Notes from yesterday's meeting and trimmed log attached, as usual. 
There were a few Action Items given, I will add them to the wiki later
today: please check the wiki for AIs assigned to you. 

Our next meeting is tentatively scheduled for 2005-03-29, please warn us
if you can't make it on that day...

* Technical Plenary *

Olivier reports on visiting CSS and HTML WGs during technical plenary
week, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2005Mar/0004.html
No further discussion on the topic.

* CSS 2.1 * 

Philippe will help with the implementation of CSS 2.1 in the CSS
validator. Discussing whether to change "default" version in the
validator as well as LogValidator and WebService::Validator::CSS::W3C.
Deciding to stick with the latest REC for all of these, and forward
complaints to CSS WG on lack of versioning if they happen.

* Accesskeys * 

Moving forward with the plan from
-> olivier will propose a mapping, Ville will then implement and
document in link checker and roll a new release (including
redirect-to-localhost fix)

* Link Checker "too slow" and "blank screen" *

Our hacks to avoid blank screens and browser timeout with the link
checker do not seem to work as well as we hoped. Discussing potential
other solutions, and whether it makes sense to try and implement
something before we move toward a more modular architecture.
-> olivier to list potential solutions, OK to start implementing before
further m12n takes place

* Port Restriction *

... will be removed from CSS validator codebase, and Terje will add a
small note about it in the "style guide" (in "design guidelines to


Received on Wednesday, 9 March 2005 09:00:08 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:54:48 UTC