Re: notes on ongoing testing of onsgmls/sgml-lib

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
> I am (still) in the process of testing how the changes to
> htdocs/sgml-lib/sgml.soc have affected the (broken) handling of
> documents using custom (system) DTDs.

I've done a bit more testing, especially using v1.14 (the
next-to-latest) of
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/validator/htdocs/sgml-lib/sgml.soc

> Other than the entities errors described above, both instances, when
> running on a local copy of http://www.w3.org/Style/, gave
> [[
>  onsgmls:style.html:151:23:E: element "BLINK" undefined
> ]]

And get no such error.

Terje, do you remember what you were trying to fix with
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/validator/htdocs/sgml-lib/sgml.soc.diff?r1=1.14&r2=1.15&f=h
?

Thanks,