Re: validator-0_6_0-branch still alive?

* Terje Bless wrote:
>>>As alluded to elsewhere, 0.6.x might as well keep getting minor fixes
>>>if folks have the time and inclination, or we need fast changes to
>>>what's running on v.w.o. Until 0.7.0 is running on :80 it's the
>>>cleanest way of making these minor fixes.
>>
>>An expensive way though.
>
>Oh? I'd say it was quite the opposite. Is this an expression of your
>reluctance to CVS branches or a separate issue (in which latter case I'd
>appreciate it if you'd expand on this a little)?

Well, forgetting about the branch would have no cost, maintaining it
with several fixes, testing, a beta release for more testing, then a
release along with an announcement, people upgrading, etc. is more
costly. Doing this now - i.e., about two months after 0.6.7 - would
not really make sense to me for some minor fixes.