Re: v0.6.6 Release?

On May 20, 2004, at 14:38, Terje Bless wrote:
> I suggest we get 0.6.6 out the
> door first and then issue these changes (including any wording changes
> on
> result pages or the front page blurb) in a 0.6.7 update shortly
> afterwards.

sounds good.

Since we're going for at least two other maintenance releases, I'd like
confirmation of my understanding of our CVS state...

	- HEAD is 0.6.5 plus templates code
	- 0_6-branch is 0.6.5 plus fixes

If so, I suppose we are going to merge again after 0.6.6 and work on
0.6.7 in the branch, etc. Would that mean by any chance that we're
already in a scheme similar to the one explained in
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2004Apr/0030.html
?
(Bjoern, have you sent your comments on this?)

> Hey, lets see if we can get in 3 new Validator versions during
> WWW2004? :-)

*cough*. How about "no"...? :)