Re: regular meeting - tentative schedule

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, olivier Thereaux wrote:

> Apparently, everyone seems to be happy with a regular IRC meeting with
> a specific agenda (as opposed to the usual chat on freenode:#val), and
> "during the day" (CET) seemed to be the preferred option (my apologies
> if I forgot someone said "during the day is a no-no").
>
> So what about "first tuesday of the month" 2PM Central European Time
> (with the current winter time that'd be 10PM Tokyo / 8AM Montreal)?

That's fine with me.

> Actually, there will be no "first tuesday" before almost a month, but
> if we agree rapidly we can have a first meeting next tuesday - I have
> agenda items ready if we do.

We've been talking CSS parsing over the last couple of days; that
should be agenda-ised.

More blue-skies: (optional) extra validation checks, such as
whether attribute values are valid.  I have some thoughts;
not sure how they'll work.

--
Nick Kew