Re: Sensitivity training

Leonie, thanks for introducing the topic. I think it could be useful for
us to offer something on this.

Looking at the ideas suggested so far on this thread, I think that
"Inclusion" might be good to consider and perhaps also the notion of
"ally."

We could for instance combine this to something like "Being an Inclusion
Ally."

And I'll check out the TED talk that Barbara mentioned; and I like the
mnemonic that she mentioned:

  * Knowing when to listen
  * Knowing when to educate yourself
  * Knowing when to reach out
  * Knowing when to stand up

All those situations certainly come up enough in the W3C setting.

And I think that a key word on this would be "offer."

- Judy

--
Judy Brewer
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative