W3C Push API PAG // Call next week: Tuesday Oct 29

Push API PAG Members:

Eduardo has done one pass over all the patent claims in the Claims
Analysis wiki, and I've confirmed that the Japanese patent follows the
same pattern as the others it's grouped with (and is not essential for
the same reasons). That analysis suggests that none of the patents
states Essential Claims on the Push API

     https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Claims_Analysis

At the next call, I'd like to confirm whether people agree with that
analysis and can therefore confirm the Draft PAG Report.

     http://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/PAG_Report
(currently awaiting insertion of the claims analysis).

Tomorrow, I will circulate a proposed complete draft report.

Next Call:
Tuesday, 29 October 15:00-16:00 UTC
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=29&year=2013&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
(11:00am-12:00pm Boston local)
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200 <tel:+1.617.761.6200>, conference 72724
("PAPAG")

--Wendy

On 10/14/2013 05:36 AM, EDUARDO FULLEA CARRERA wrote:
> Hi Wendy, all,
>
> I have completed the Claim Chart with the analysis of a couple of additional patents. Thus, there is at least an evaluation for each of the patents, except the Japanese one. Most probably the same analysis as for the rest of the patents in group 2 would apply to the Japanese one, but this should be confirmed by a native speaker / translation.
>
> It should be noted that most patents have been analyzed by a single person (myself), so it would be desirable to have a second view.
>
> I can join the call tomorrow, if we finally have it.
>
> Best regards,
> Eduardo.

Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)