Re: Push API PAG: we need the last few patent analyses! // Calls Tuesday Oct 15 and Oct 29

Thank you, Eduardo!

As I read Eduardo's analyses, none of the patents' claims is Essential
in the language of the Patent Policy -- many of the claims do not read
on the Push API at all, and the others are not necessarily infringed
because there would be non-infringing implementations.

Others, please review and confirm. Let's meet tomorrow, Tuesday, Oct.
15, and plan another, potentially final PAG call, Tuesday, Oct. 29.
Let's complete the PAG Report and enable the Push API to move forward.

>> https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Claims_Analysis
>> and http://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/PAG_Report

Tuesday, 15 October 15:00-16:00 UTC
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=15&year=2013&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
(11:00am-12:00pm Boston local)
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200 <tel:+1.617.761.6200>, conference 72724
("PAPAG")

--Wendy

On 10/14/2013 05:36 AM, EDUARDO FULLEA CARRERA wrote:
> Hi Wendy, all,
>
> I have completed the Claim Chart with the analysis of a couple of additional patents. Thus, there is at least an evaluation for each of the patents, except the Japanese one. Most probably the same analysis as for the rest of the patents in group 2 would apply to the Japanese one, but this should be confirmed by a native speaker / translation.
>
> It should be noted that most patents have been analyzed by a single person (myself), so it would be desirable to have a second view.
>
> I can join the call tomorrow, if we finally have it.
>
> Best regards,
> Eduardo.
>

> On 11 oct 2013 at 20:23:52, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
>> Our next scheduled call is this coming Tuesday, October 15. *IF* we can
>> get the final patent analyses done, we can use the call to review and
>> build the PAG report.
>>
>> Attendance has been dropping off on the calls -- I recognize that
>> schedules are tight, but please let me know if you think we can have a
>> productive call tomorrow or should postpone to the following Tuesday.
>> (11 AM Boston, the 15th or the 22d)
>>
>> https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Claims_Analysis
>> and http://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/PAG_Report
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --Wendy
>>
>> On 09/27/2013 11:03 AM, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
>>> Hi Push API PAG team,
>>>
>>> For Tuesday's call, we're aiming to have the claims analysis completed.
>>> If you can add to the wiki to get through the last few patent claims
>>> before Tuesday, please do so:
>>>      https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Claims_Analysis
>>> (the items noted in my last email below still need takers!)
>>>
>>> Agenda:
>>> 1. Agenda-bashing and review
>>> 2. Review claims analysis
>>>      https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Claims_Analysis
>>> 3. Review and fill in blanks on draft PAG report
>>>      http://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/PAG_Report
>>> 4. Volunteers and other resources?
>>> 5. AOB

Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)