Re: 72 hours call for consensus ­on Publishing Business Group charter revision

Dear Audrain,

I have some questions. Your answer would be very helpful for me.

(1) The followinbg people are not listed on new SC. They are out from SC?

Paul Belfanti Jones & Bartlett Learning
Mike Baker Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Graham Bell EDItEUR
Pierre Danet Hachette Livre
Leslie Hulse HarperCollins Publishers Treasurer
Cristina Mussinelli Associazione Italiana Editori
Eoin Noble Safari Books Online
Bill McCoy The Executive Director of the IDPF

My reference is:
http://idpf.org/news/idpf-members-approve-plan-to-combine-with-w3c

(2) Paul Belfanti and Cristina Mussinelli are not Chairs of PBG? Rick
Johnson, Liisa McCloy-Kelley and Luc Audrain are co-chair. Co-chair means
chair?

My reference is:
https://www.w3.org/community/publishingbg/participants

--