Re: Re 2: Proposal for charter changes, in view of the formal objections by Vivliostyle & Disruptive Innovation

> On 25 Apr 2017, at 12:47, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com> wrote:
>
> Le 25/04/2017 à 12:43, Ivan Herman a écrit :
>> Daniel,
>>
>> I have just made an update to the proposed charter text (still in the separate branch[1]):
>>
>> - separated the rec-track and non-rec-track documents in the list of input documents
>> - I have also added a reference to HTML, CSS, and SVG in the list of input documents with some general text on why those documents appear there
>>
>> Are these o.k. with you?
>

> Aaaaaah:) Yes! Much better! Maybe order from REC to
> ED? html 5.1 and SVG 1.1 are the only RECs afaict.

Yes. And there are two CR-s (ARIA). The CSS snapshot is some sort of an odd man out, because it is itself a series of Recs and CR-s.

I reordered the docs by putting the two Recs on top, followed by the CSS snapshot, the ARIA docs and the rest.

> Thanks Ivan!

Daniel, we have still two pending issues, afaik, see my mail of yesterday: the text surrounding packaging and the last sentence in the scope. Do you have time to try to settle those today? I am concerned that there are others who may have withheld their votes because they want to see what the fate of the formal objections are…

Thanks

Ivan

> </Daniel>

----