From: brittany williams (Doodle) <support@doodleag.zendesk.com>
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2022 3:58 PM
To: Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Subject: [Doodle] Re: RE: [Request received]

 <https://doodle.com/en/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=support&utm_campaign=zdk_header_logo>

Your request (370167) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

brittany williams (Doodle)

Aug 12, 2022, 23:58 GMT+2

Hi George,

Thank you for your patience!

I spoke with our product team, and they let me know that because we have a limited number of developers at the moment, this is taking longer than expected. However, this is a high-priority project that our design team is currently working on.

We will let you know once we have an update to share!

Thank you,
Brittany

brittany williams (Doodle)

Aug 11, 2022, 00:02 GMT+2

Hi George,

Thank you for following up on this.

I have reached out to our product team to inquire about an update.

I will let you know their response once they get back to me!

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Kind regards,
Brittany

Kerscher

Aug 9, 2022, 20:03 GMT+2

This is a follow-up to your previous request #364904 <https://help.doodle.com/hc/requests/364904>  "Doodle is no longer accessi..."

Hello,

I am blind and use a screen reader. We have seen no improvement in Doodle. I would like to get an update on your progress to resolve this issue.

I will point out that when Zoom started their development, they paid close attention to accessibility. It is impossible for large organizations to use inaccessible software and services, or they are sure to get sued.

I note that cally.com is accessible, and I am tempted to recommend to the world that they stop using Doodle and switch.

Please let me know the status.

Best

George

George Kerscher Ph.D.

-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.

Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium

http://www.daisy.org (http://www.daisy.org/)

Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech

http://www.benetech.org (http://www.benetech.org/)

President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)

http://www.idpf.org (http://www.idpf.org/)

Member of the National Museum and Library Services Board (IMLS)

http://www.imls.gov (http://www.imls.gov/)

Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), at W3C

http://www.w3.org/WAI

Phone: +1 406/549-4687

Cell:+1 406/544-2466

Email: kerscher@montana.com <mailto:kerscher@montana.com>