Re: Latest Survey Results in CSV

Yes please, word is spreading all over Europe now.
Luc

De : Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com>
Date : vendredi 14 février 2020 à 16:55
À : "McCloy-Kelley, Liisa" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>
Cc : W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Objet : Re: Latest Survey Results in CSV
Renvoyer - De : <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Renvoyer - Date : vendredi 14 février 2020 à 16:55

Yeah, I'm happy to let it run for a while, or at least until it annoys Brian too much :)

Dave

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:49 PM McCloy-Kelley, Liisa <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com<mailto:lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>> wrote:
Wow!

Dave, thanks so much for pulling this for us. I’ll start digging in to gather highlights that we can use for the F2F.  I hope your session in Prague went well yesterday!

I’ll send a reminder to the Publishing@W3C groups on Sunday night so that it is exactly a week out from when we first sent it.

Do we want to put anything on the survey to note an end date? My gut is that we leave that open-ended through at least the end of next week and then perhaps put something that says we’ll hold it open through mid-march or April. I feel like the minute we give a date that is weeks out we’ll see answers slow a bit.

Liisa