Re: Draft EPUB Survey: Feedback requested

Thanks Liisa! Some comments below.

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 9:47 AM McCloy-Kelley, Liisa <
lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com> wrote:

> Question 11- add option for:
>
> Retailer/Partner requests it

Added.

> For the accessibility section, do we want to add something like:
>
> How do you validate your accessible files?
>
> ACE Checker
>
> Partner validation

Added. Should we add something about the certifications from Benetech or
others?

> Question 52-
>
> Please change “Sometimes ebooks purchased" to “Often ebooks purchased”

Done.

> Should we move Question 53 to the end and make it a more general question?

Question 53 exists purely as a logic branch point--if you say yes, you go
to the section of the survey for reading systems. If no, you skip that
section.

> What parts of the publishing ecosystem do you feel you represent?
>
> Trade Publisher
>
> Education Publisher
>
> Professional Publisher
>
> Author
>
> Reader
>
> Student
>
> Conversion Partner
>
> Reading System Engineer
>
> Reading System/Retailer Employee
>
> Other

I think it might make sense to add this as a separate question at the end.

> Section 5: For the education section, I think we have to add back
> something like:
>
> Do you use EPUB publications in your educational environment?

Will do.

> Section 6:
>
> Googledocs should be Google Docs

Fixed.