From: Richard Orme <rorme@daisy.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 10:43 AM
To: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Cc: George Kerscher (montana) <kerscher@montana.com>; Rachael Watts <rwatts@daisy.org>
Subject: Latest position on EPUBCheck fundraising- 29 April 2020

Dear Luc

Here’s the current position. Since the last update, Apple paid (yesterday). We’re awaiting payment by Suhrkamp Verlag AG (USD 2000).

No. of pledges:

36

Value of pledges:

126,905.14

No. of donations received:

34

Net value of donations received:

123,975.15

Amount drawn down

79,600.00

Cash balance

44,375.15

We had a pledge previously from BookNet Canada, which we followed up, and their response was: “This was actually me trying to suss out something. I work for BookNet and we were holding an event where we would take donations for epubcheck but when we cancelled the event I realized too late that I refunded the donations without asking the two donors if they wanted to donate. So that's why I didn't go through: I then emailed the donors and asked them to go to you directly so they could get attribution (as BookNet is already a supporter)”. This is shown in the spreadsheet as cancelled.

Richard