Re: [agenda] 1-May Publishing Steering Committee

I am very interested in both of those topics, but unfortunately have to send regrets for the call Friday. We have a meeting with the CEO at the same time.

From: Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 11:24 AM
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: [agenda] 1-May Publishing Steering Committee

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Penguin Random House. Please be extra cautious when opening file attachments or clicking on links.

Tzviya and I propose the following agenda for the Steering Committee
teleconference this Friday [1]:

* Next Steps for the "Future of EPUB" Survey

See Wendy and Mateus' report and proposed (draft)
blog post [2] (Member-only).

* Brainstorming on a "Publishing@W3C Open Meeting"

The idea here is to hold a meeting to which all CG, BG, and WG
participants are explicitly invited. Probably a webinar-style
meeting. Perhaps open to others in the wider community who are
not (yet) participating in W3C in some way. The content could
expand on the 18 March blog post (or post(s) if there are more),
addressing questions and comments from the Survey results.

The purpose of this agendum is to look for consensus on the
utility of such a meeting, collect ideas on possible content,
and (presuming consensus to proceed), get consensus on a
schedule and solicit volunteers for a Planning and Program Committee.

See [0] for the Zoom meeting coordinates.

-Ralph and Tzviya

[0]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-publishing-sc/2020Mar/0018.html

[1]