De : George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date : dimanche 29 septembre 2019 à 14:14
À : "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Objet : Landing page for fund raising needs updating
Renvoyer - De : <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Renvoyer - Date : dimanche 29 septembre 2019 à 14:13

Hi SC,

When I look at the landing page, it seems that it should be updated to attract new donors  and repeats. We are not at the same place and improved/updated language seems like it is needed.

Best
George

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org

Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org

President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org

Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov

Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), a division of the W3C
http://www.w3c.org/wai

Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466
Email: kerscher@montana.com