Checking on the status of adding Avneesh to the publishing SC and do we have a SC call this Friday July 12?

From: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 10:45:33 -0600
To: "PBG Steering Committee \(Public\)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Hi,

1.	Has Avneesh been officially added to the SC?
2.	Also, are we having an SC call     on Friday July 12?

Best
George

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org
Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org
President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org
Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov
Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), a division of the
W3C
http://www.w3c.org/wai
Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466