De : Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Date : lundi 5 août 2019 à 19:29
À : W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Cc : Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>
Objet : Matt Garrish stepping in to help out!
Renvoyer - De : <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Renvoyer - Date : lundi 5 août 2019 à 19:29

Hello Publishing BG SC Folks,

As you've all heard Tzviya had a baby (giril) -- woo hoo!  She will be scarce for the next several months.  And, as some of you may have heard, I have a recurring medical adventure coming up, that could be somewhat time consuming.

To that end, we've asked Matt to step in, most likely temporarily though Tzviya absence, to co-chair the Publishing WG.  I've invited Matt to our Friday meetings, and Ivan will add Matt to this mailing list.

Welcome aboard Matt!  :-)

Best,
   Garth