Re: TPAC Participation

From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 13:48:09 +0000
To: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
CC: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>, "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Hi Garth,

These questions should be raised within the next PBG calls. I agree it is very important and I associate to this the questions that Liisa raised also for the PBG agenda. I don’t know if they were discussed on last call.

On TPAC attendance for PBG members, how can we know? Ivan, is there a list of TPAC attendees that we could use to compare ?

On the same lists subjects, shouldn’t we receive a list of IDPF TPI registered from W3C management?

Not far from the beach in Guernsey,
Best,
Luc