From: Johnson, Rick [mailto:Rick.Johnson@vitalsource.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 9:33 AM
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Cc: Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org>; Karen L Myers <karen@w3.org>; Luc Audrain <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>; Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Subject: Re: possible regrets for BillM (and Daihei/Junichi?) for Friday's SC call

Hmmm… for some reason I don’t have the call details in my calendar for today.  Can someone forward?

-Rick

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org<mailto:ivan@w3.org>>
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 10:47 PM
To: Luc Audrain <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr<mailto:LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>>
Cc: Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org<mailto:bmccoy@w3.org>>, W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>>, Karen L Myers <karen@w3.org<mailto:karen@w3.org>>

If we have time, I would also like to talk for a few minutes on our PR strategy (I copy Karen, because she is the real expert). Especially I think we should use our means to talk about the 3.2 work more publicly…

Ivan