De : <eb2mmrt@gmail.com<mailto:eb2mmrt@gmail.com>> on behalf of MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp<mailto:eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>>
Date : mardi 13 mars 2018 ŕ 11:30
Ŕ : AUDRAIN LUC AUDRAIN LUC <laudrain@hachette-livre.fr<mailto:laudrain@hachette-livre.fr>>
Cc : MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp<mailto:eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>>
Objet : Re: [PBG] 20180313 call

Luc,

Is it possible to add my document Strong Backwards-Compatibility and Weak Backwards-Compatibility<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oxFw-zXJ8PN-1QTAurhHsstpy0rD28hGKx6JKhINJm0/edit>
to the agenda?  I hope that this document provides
guidelines on the design of EPUB 3.2.

Are we going to discuss the design of EPUB 3.2?
I thought that the business have already encouraged
the CG to start technical work and is now waiting
for the output of the CG.

Should I explain the two e-mails I sent?

I have more than 15 years of experiences with ISO.  As
the officially-appointed liaison from SC34 to W3C, I can
provide useful information about creating an ISO/IEC
standard for EPUB 3.2.

Regards,
Makoto

Hi Publishing Business Group folks,

Agenda for Tuesday March 13th Publishing Business Group call, to be held at [0].

Warning : call time is one hour sooner for Europe and Asia!

Please join with EDRLab GoToMeeting[1]  (IRC channel #pbg).

Agenda:

  *   [EPUB Roadmap]: EPUB 3.2 proposal[2] following last call Resolution #1: “The BG should consider the proposal by the CG and express its approval, telling the CG to go ahead”
     *   Any comment on page 1?
     *   Prepared to send a 72h call for consensus to all PBG members
  *   DPUB Summit in Berlin[3]
  *   EPUBCheck funding
  *   Updating of IDPF website to redirect to more up to date resources where needed
  *   Other task force reports[4]:
     *   [EXTERNAL_COORD] call for volunteers
     *   [A11Y] Status of ISO standardization for a11y ?
     *   [EPUB_REQS]
     *   [BEST_PRACTICES]

For co-chairs,
Luc

[0] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PBG+call&iso=20180313T16&p1=1440&ah=1

[1] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fpublishing%2Fgroups%2Fpubl-wg%2FMeetings%2Fgotomeetings&sa=D&ust=1518205311589000&usg=AFQjCNEHv0-CGUFdPd-zM6lMooWv5-Jk8w>

[2] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r2RbLipc5VY3vUp_iuPak3oaNxI5BF9gJ5s-98qsmEY/edit?ts=5a578c4c#heading=h.izdc9lnn3tf

[3] https://www.w3.org/blog/2018/03/digital-publishing-summit-in-berlin-16th-and-17th-of-may/

[4] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jpw0KA9StAnWZAaIMqnITmdSOchIZeQIvphX5AmAulg/edit

Makoto