confirmation and agenda for tomorrow's PWG Steering Committee call

From: Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 09:31:08 -0800
To: "'W3C Publishing Steering Committee'" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
PBG Steering Committee folks,

Our standing call time is tomorrow (Friday March 9) at 11:00am ET (8:00am
Pacific / 17 CET), using Gotomeeting a la PWG [1]. We'll use IRC #pbgsc.

I haven't received any explicit agenda requests but it seems we have quite a
bit to talk about including how to move forward on EPUBCheck funding and
work (the evergreen topic, but I think we're making progress) and others. We
have PBG call set for next Tues March 13 so establishing agenda for that
call (inc. task force reports?) would be in order.

Please chime in if there's anything you want to put on agenda otherwise talk
to folks tomorrow.

Thanks,

--Bill

[1] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings