Re: agenda+ for Friday

Mozilla Developers Network aka "MDN" is the primary source for
documentation on all open web platform technologies. We've had some
initial discussions with them about including documentation for EPUB
on their platform, as it's the place most people go first when trying
to learn about web tech. And they have nice templates :)

Dave