Re: agenda topic for June 4 call: formality of EPUB 3.2 approval steps

Tzviya's interpretation reflects my understanding of what we discussed as
well... apologies if my minuting was misleading?

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility |
T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*