epubcheck RFP draft

From: Rachel Comerford <rachel.comerford@macmillan.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 11:24:16 -0400
To: "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Hello Steering Committee,

Tzviya and I have created the first draft of the epubcheck RFP. There are
some obvious gaps where more information needs to filled in and we of
course welcome feedback.

Please adjust your "editing" preference to "suggesting" in google docs
before adding/removing contents so it is easy for us to track feedback.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g8Jt7M-at7Wa7vPI8G_hKMC6wsIr7ikR9Rq68FAXy0Q/edit#

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,
Rachel

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility |
T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*