Re: Like any good software project...

From: MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 09:26:35 +0900
To: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Cc: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
In the charter,  EPUB4 is described as "a functional profile
of the general idea of Packaged Web Publications that may
deliver a higher degree of comprehensive accessibility
capabilities and reliability".  I thus think that the schedule for
EPUB 4 should be

*<On hold pending requirements and potential Web Packaging finalization>*

Regards,
Makoto

> Hi WP-ers,
>
> Please see below for the updated milestones for the WP/PWP/EPUB4
> deliverables as suggested by Tzviya, Ivan, and me.  Baring complaints,
> we'll codify this in the next few days.
>
> Thanks much!
>
> Best,
>    Garth
>
> *Web Publications (WP):*
>
> First Public Working Draft (FPWD): *Q4 2017*
>
> Candidate Recommendation (CR): *Q2 2019*
> Recommendation (REC): *Q2 2020*
>

> *Packaged Web Publications (PWP):*
>
> *<On hold pending requirements and potential Web Packaging finalization>*
>
> First Public Working Draft (FPWD):
>
> Candidate Recommendation (CR):
>
> Recommendation (REC):
>

> *EPUB 4:*
>
> First Public Working Draft (FPWD): *Q4 2018*
>
> Candidate Recommendation (CR): *Q2 2019*
>
> Recommendation (REC): *Q2 2020*

Makoto