RE: Like any good software project...

I am surprised that you think we’ll be able to go from FPWD to CR on EPUB4 in 6 months.  I would expect at least a year to CR.  Also, given that we just started on it, I am not convinced we can get to FPWD by Q4 of this year.

Just based on current experience and progress of this group…

Leonard

From: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 12:28 PM
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Like any good software project...

Hi WP-ers,

Please see below for the updated milestones for the WP/PWP/EPUB4 deliverables as suggested by Tzviya, Ivan, and me.  Baring complaints, we'll codify this in the next few days.

Thanks much!

Best,
   Garth

Web Publications (WP):
First Public Working Draft (FPWD): Q4 2017
Candidate Recommendation (CR): Q2 2019
Recommendation (REC): Q2 2020

Packaged Web Publications (PWP):
<On hold pending requirements and potential Web Packaging finalization>
First Public Working Draft (FPWD):
Candidate Recommendation (CR):
Recommendation (REC):

EPUB 4:
First Public Working Draft (FPWD): Q4 2018